Heinde & Verre - Noble Bali Dark 71%
NOBLE BALI is made of single origin, organically grown, sun dried beans from the Indonesian isle of Bali. The cacao still has traces of criollo beans from Mexico brought to Asia by the Spanish. The Marga Utama cooperative selects only the best beans for Heinde & Verre.
Profound yet mild chocolate with distinctive flavour impressions of dried grapes, rustic tones of sandalwood and the typical deep Indonesian chocolate flavour.
• Dark chocolate, 71% Cacao
• Single origin: Indonesia, Bali, Tabanan region
• Farmer cooperative: Marga Utama
• Beet sugar from the Netherlands
• Medium-high roast profile
Noble Bali Dark 71% chocolate is available in a Two bar Box and a Single bar Pouch
Weight: 60 grams